Sunday, May 20, 2012

Congrats I'll have Another & Team !!
I added this guy to my "horses to watch stable" after his Santa anita derby win. I'll admit that I wasn't sure about him winning the preak or the triple, not because I doubted his ability, but I know it is hard  to do a triple crown.  I will say after I H A 's kentucky derby win he was being disrespected to not be the favorite and put behind Bodemeister. I H A showed everyone saturday that "I'm the real deal". Bode is a good powerful horse, but this small, fast STUD has his number. As I have heard some say this is a flexible horse that can run any race asked of him and he's done that two races in a row. Oh yeah isn't he undefeated this year ? I'll have another is a great story and i'll be more than happy for him if he completes the sweep. He started in my top ten, but now a lot higher of course. He's basically kicking all my other favorites BUTTS. Like any great athlete got to give credit where it's due. Great Job big guy !!

WATCH
Preakness 2012 



Horse notes - The competitive racing of horses is one of humankind's most ancient sports, having its origins among the prehistoric nomadic tribesmen of Central Asia who first domesticated the horse about 4500 BC. For thousands of years, horse racing flourished as the sport of kings and the nobility.

No comments:

Post a Comment